A gentle hair remover for your sensitive skin, X-Epil’s Sensitive Cream with aloe vera, vitamin E and chamomile is skin-friendly yet highly effective at removing even the most stubborn hairs.
This cream is particularly suitable for use on the skin, and even small amounts are effective in removing shorter, longer and even the most stubborn hairs. Its tubular formulation and the spatula included in the packaging make it convenient to use. With its aloe vera, chamomile and vitamin E ingredients, it is suitable for the most sensitive skin without causing unpleasant irritations. Contents of the box: 1 X-Epil depilatory cream 75ml, 1 spatula.
Why choose X-Epil Sensitive Depilatory Cream:
– Its sensitive formula makes it ideal for sensitive skin
– It is sensitive and sensitive to its sensitive skin, providing easy and comfortable use
– Easy to use and gentle to the skin Sensitive and gentle to the skin
– Easy to use, its easy-to-use formula allows the skin to be easily absorbed
– Chamomile active ingredient is ideal for reducing skin irritation and soothing
– Leaves skin silky and soft
– Can be used by women and men
– Dermatologically tested, so you can be sure of its effectiveness and quality
– Quick to use, takes only 6-8 minutes
Dermatologically tested so you can be sure of its effectiveness.
Instructions for use:
1. Before use, skin should be perfectly clean, dry and free of oils and moisturizers.
2. Apply the cream to the area of skin to be depilated, in the direction of hair growth, so that the cream completely covers the hair. Use the spatula provided in the box.
3. Leave the cream on the area to be treated for 6-8 minutes. Check the time with a watch.
4. Using the spatula, check a small area to see if the hair can be easily removed. If so, remove hairs and cream with the spatula in the opposite direction to the hair growth. If not, wait a few more minutes, but never leave the cream on the skin for more than 10 minutes!
5. After removing the cream, rinse the treated area with lukewarm, plenty of water. Do not use soap!
6. To soothe and moisturise the area of skin that has been damaged during the hair removal process, we recommend using X-Epil post-hair removal soothing gel.
X-Epil depilatory cream can be used on the legs, breasts, back, hands and underarms, but should not be used on the face, head, eyes, inside the nose and ears, nipples, genital area and perianal areas! Apply only to intact skin! Read the warnings on the box carefully before use. If you are applying this cream to a new area of the body for the first time, test the skin on the back of the hand or other small area of skin and if no irritation is noticed within 24 hours, continue with the hair removal.