for 12 servings
For the base
- 90 g vegetable margarine (room temperature)
- 60 g raw cane sugar
- 1 packet of bourbon vanilla sugar (8 g)
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1.5 tablespoons apple pulp
- 185 g gluten-free oat flour
- 40 g ground almonds
- 1 tsp. baking powder
For the cream
- 300 g cashew nuts
- 150 g coconut milk
- 1 packet bourbon vanilla sugar (8 g)
- 3 tablespoons agave syrup
- 1 tbsp. grated lemon peel
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 100 g coconut oil, slightly heated
For the juice topping
- 250 ml local multi-fruit juice yellow
- 3.5 g agar agar
Miscellaneous for the preparation
- Tart pan 23 cm
- Baking paper
- Legume to weigh down (blind baking)
- Tip for the decoration: If desired e.g. coconut chips as well as seasonal or freeze-dried fruit.
For Vegan Multifruit Tart
Cover the cashews with water and let them soak for 4-5 hours.
Meanwhile, whip the margarine, raw cane sugar, 1 packet of bourbon vanilla sugar and salt with a whisk until creamy. Stir in the apple pulp. Mix the oat flour, ground almonds and baking powder and knead in. Refrigerate the dough, wrapped in plastic wrap, for 30 minutes.
Preheat the oven to 180 °C top/bottom heat. Grease a tart pan (23 cm). Roll out the dough and line the tart pan with it. Prick the dough several times with a fork, cover with a sheet of baking paper and weigh down with legumes.
Bake for a total of 25 minutes. After 15 minutes, remove the baking paper with the legumes and finish baking for 10 minutes. Allow to cool.
Rinse cashews on a colander and drain. Puree cashews, coconut milk, a packet of bourbon vanilla sugar, agave syrup, lemon zest and juice, and the slightly warmed coconut oil in a food processor until very fine. Spread the cream on the tart base. Chill for 3 hours.
Mix 150 ml fruit juice with agar agar and boil for 2 minutes until bubbly. stir in remaining juice. Cool slightly and spread on top of tart. Chill again for 1 hour.
For decoration, cut kiwis in half, for example, and cut out balls with a Parisienne cutter. Spread kiwi balls, coconut chips and seasonal or freeze-dried fruit on the tart.