Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product. Due to differences in monitors, product colors may also appear different than shown on the website.
 

Nivea Naturally Good Anti Age Organic Burdock Day Cream 50ml 1.7 fl oz

1648 $

In stock

Net Volume*:

*Does not include the weight of the product packaging and the packaging material (e.g. box) of your order.

Brands
 

Description

  • Anti-wrinkle day cream
  • 99% natural ingredients *
  • Helps stimulate the skin’s own collagen production
  • Reduce wrinkles
  • Tightens, hydrates and softens the skin

99% natural ingredients *. Contains organic burdock extract, which stimulates the skin’s own collagen production ** and is enriched with valuable jojoba and almond oils. The remaining 1% of the ingredients ensure the stability and safe use of the formula.

Result on the skin: Reduce wrinkles in up to 2 weeks, tightening, hydrating and softening the skin for up to 24 hours. Skin-friendly, dermatologically tested.

* Ingredients of natural origin that retain more than 50% of their original molecular structure after processing, including water.
** Based on in-vitro tests

Warning:
Avoid direct eye contact

Brand

Nivea

Delivery: Shipping is available to many countries worldwide. Just add your address in the shopping cart and you will find out if shipping is available to you. Our warehouse is located in Hungary, Europe, from where the goods are delivered to your door.

Shipping cost: The shipping cost is a FLAT RATE up to 8 kilograms / 18 pounds total shipping weight, depending on your country and ZIP code.

Delivery time: Estimated delivery time depends on shipping country and ZIP code. Simply add the items you want to your cart and add your shipping information. The system will show you the estimated shipping time.
You will receive your package via TNT, GLS, FedEx, UPS or DHL (depending on the destination country).

Customs Fees: International orders may incur import taxes or customs duties, these are the responsibility of the customer and Peppery Spot does not cover these fees. Customers from European Union will never be charged with import taxes and duties.

Payment: We currently only accept PayPal payments worldwide. PayPal allows you to pay securely with your PayPal account or credit card. You can pay with credit card even if you do not have a PayPal account.

 

 

 

Recently Purchased Items...

You Might Like These Items...