- follow-on milk to suit age
- iron for blood formation and mental development
- calcium & vitamin D for the formation of bones
- iodine for the thyroid gland function
- zinc & vitamin C for the body’s own defences
- vitamin A for the immune system
- omega-3 fatty acids important for brain and nerve cells
- prebiotic dietary fibres (GOS*) to support healthy intestinal flora *galactooligosaccharides - derived from lactose
- valuable cereals, easy to digest (gluten-free)
- no added colouring*, artificial flavouring*, preservatives* - *as required by law
- with Omega-3 fatty acids
- Boil water for every feeding, than cool it approx. 50°C/122°F.
- Put the recommended amount of powder to a plate according to the dosage table.
- Measure the right amoung water and pour it into a plate and than mix with a powder.
- Leave it while the density will be appropriate.
- Check the temperature before feeding.
|Recommended age||powder (g / oz)||water (ml/fl oz)||per feeding (g/oz)|
|4 months +||40g / 1.41 oz||120ml / 4 fl oz||160g / 5.64 oz|
|6 months +||45g / 1.45 oz||135ml / 4.5 fl oz||180g / 6.34 oz|
|8 months +||50g / 1.76 oz||150ml / 5 fl oz||200g / 7.05 oz|