Hydrating cream for normal, combination skin. Vegan formula containing a unique combination of carefully selected natural active ingredients. Containing Tokaji wine extract, hyaluronic acid, grapeseed oil, shea butter, panthenol, hydromanil and vitamin E, it contributes to more hydrated, refreshed skin.
What active ingredients does it contain?
- Tokaji aszú and tokaji essence: A special ingredient containing sugars, amino acids, vitamins, which can improve the skin’s ability to retain water and, when added to cosmetic products, can enhance the effectiveness of formulations.
- Natural moisturizing factor (NMF), which is also found in the skin and has excellent water retention properties. It can contribute to smooth, even, hydrated, supple and glowing skin, while also supporting the skin’s natural protective layer.
- Grapeseed oil:Fatty acid-rich, emollient oil with emollient properties, fragrance-free, and a powerful antioxidant. It can improve skin elasticity and softness, and help to maintain skin moisture.
- Shea butter:An excellent emollient and a rich source of antioxidants (vitamins A, E and F)
- Panthenol, or vitamin B5: Known as a humectant, emollient and soothing ingredient, panthenol can be absorbed onto the skin’s surface to give it a soft and smooth appearance.
- Hydromanil: Known for its moisturizing properties, hydromanil is an active ingredient of natural origin. Its special composition helps to moisturize the skin due to its moisture barrier properties. It can make skin healthier, more radiant, supple and soft.
- Vitamin E: Its antioxidant properties can help reduce damage caused by free radicals. It also provides moisture and can strengthen the skin’s defenses.
Use: Massage into skin uniformly over face and neck every day after cleansing. Make sure to avoid getting it in the eyes.
Result: Provides a pleasant sensation, leaving skin fresher, more hydrated and refreshed.