Gerovital Plant Night Cream nourishing & anti-wrinkle for normal to combination skin, 50 mL

$ 8.60

Hurry, only 4 left in stock!

Size:

50 mL / 1.69 US fl oz

Gerovital Plant anti-wrinkle night cream
For normal and combination skin
Helps prevent and reduce wrinkles, restoring the natural beauty of youthful skin
96% natural ingredients
Dermatologically tested

Gerovital Plant anti-wrinkle night cream for normal and combination skin, which stimulates the skin’s recovery and regeneration processes. It enhances the effects of nightly “beauty sleep” and helps prevent and reduce wrinkles, restoring the natural beauty of youthful skin.

The cream promotes the skin’s recovery and regeneration processes, intensifying the effects of nightly “beauty sleep”. Thanks to its easy and deep absorption, the cream helps prevent and reduce wrinkles, restoring the natural and youthful beauty of the skin. The Poliplant Microbiome Protect complex ingredients stimulate microcirculation and help to deactivate toxins, leaving skin looking healthy and fresh. A standardised extract from young burdock roots, called Equibiome, helps to maintain the delicate balance of the skin microbiome, improves the skin’s barrier function, reduces skin sensitivity and soothes inflammatory processes. The amino acid source Sepilift DPHP, together with the standardised Centerox extracted from Asian Gas Horse, helps integrate amino acids into new collagen fibres, improving skin restructuring processes and reducing wrinkles.

96% naturally derived ingredients. The remaining 4% of ingredients ensure the formula is properly preserved.

Dermatologically tested.

Brand

Gerovital Plant

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

Delivery: Delivery is available to many countries around the world. Just enter your address in the shopping cart and the system will show you if delivery is available for you. Our warehouse is located in Hungary, Europe, from where the goods are delivered to your door.

Shipping cost: Delivery costs FLAT RATE up to 8 kg / 17.6 lbs (16 kg / 35.2 lbs for some countries). The rate also depends on the destination country and ZIP code.

Delivery time: The estimated delivery time depends on the country where you live and your ZIP code. Simply add the items you want to buy to your shopping cart and provide your shipping information. The system will then show you the estimated shipping time.
Your parcel will be delivered to your door by TNT, GLS, FedEx, UPS or DPD (depending on the destination country).

Customs Fees: International orders may incur import taxes or customs duties, these are the responsibility of the customer and Peppery Spot does not cover these fees. Customers from European Union will never be charged with import taxes and duties.

Payment: We currently only accept PayPal payments worldwide. PayPal allows you to pay securely with your PayPal account or credit card. You can pay with credit card even if you do not have a PayPal account.

 

 

 

You Might Like These Items...