Gerovital Plant hydrating day cream
96% natural ingredients
Intense oxygenation, healthier, less sensitive and hydrated skin
For normal and combination skin
Gerovital Plant Hydrating Day Face Cream that provides optimal hydration levels, revitalizes cells and increases oxygen consumption at the cellular level. Restores the balance of the skin microbiome.
Olive oil and Aquaxyl, together with natural ingredients, help to reduce transepidermal water loss and increase the water reserve of the dermis and epidermis.
The Poliplant Microbiome Protect complex restores the microbial balance of the skin, preserving its uniqueness and its important skin protection role.
Sepitonic M3 is a mineral complex essential for cell metabolism, revitalizing cells and increasing oxygen consumption at the cellular level.
96% natural ingredients. The remaining 4% of ingredients ensure the formula is properly preserved.
The result: healthier, less sensitive and hydrated skin.