Gerovital Plant Day Cream anti-wrinkle for normal skin SPF15, 50 mL

$ 8.63

Hurry, only 4 left in stock!

Size:

50 mL / 1.69 US fl oz

Gerovital Plant anti-wrinkle day cream
Healthier, less sensitive and more easily regenerated skin
91% natural ingredients
Contains SPF 15 sunscreen
For normal and dehydration-prone skin types

Gerovital Plant anti-wrinkle day cream that improves fine lines and wrinkles. Developed for normal and dehydrated skin types, it protects against photo-ageing, which is the main cause of wrinkles, and restores the balance of the skin’s microbiome, ensuring healthy skin that is able to regenerate. It contains SPF 15 sunscreen.

91% natural ingredients. The remaining 9% of ingredients are responsible for providing SPF and ensuring the formula is properly preserved.

The result: healthier, less sensitive and more easily regenerated skin.

Sepilift DPHP is a natural source of hydroxyproline, which triggers and maintains the synthesis of collagen and elastin fibres. Thanks to its anti-wrinkle action, it corrects fine lines and wrinkles. The skin becomes more toned, elastic and resistant. Liposomal Vitamin C in synergy with Sepilift DPHP promotes the production of collagen fibres. Thanks to its powerful antioxidant action, it protects existing and new protein fibres against oxidative stress in synergy with Vitamin A. The Poliplant Microbiome Protect complex restores the microbial balance of the skin, preserving its uniqueness and its important skin-protective role.

Brand

Gerovital Plant

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

Delivery: Delivery is available to many countries around the world. Just enter your address in the shopping cart and the system will show you if delivery is available for you. Our warehouse is located in Hungary, Europe, from where the goods are delivered to your door.

Shipping cost: Delivery costs FLAT RATE up to 8 kg / 17.6 lbs (16 kg / 35.2 lbs for some countries). The rate also depends on the destination country and ZIP code.

Delivery time: The estimated delivery time depends on the country where you live and your ZIP code. Simply add the items you want to buy to your shopping cart and provide your shipping information. The system will then show you the estimated shipping time.
Your parcel will be delivered to your door by TNT, GLS, FedEx, UPS or DPD (depending on the destination country).

Customs Fees: International orders may incur import taxes or customs duties, these are the responsibility of the customer and Peppery Spot does not cover these fees. Customers from European Union will never be charged with import taxes and duties.

Payment: We currently only accept PayPal payments worldwide. PayPal allows you to pay securely with your PayPal account or credit card. You can pay with credit card even if you do not have a PayPal account.

 

 

 

You Might Like These Items...