Elyn’s Lab Clay Mask Acne Care is specially formulated for problem skin. Complete your facial routine with the Clay Mask for acne and redness. Apply the Acne Care facial mask two to three times a week!
A powerful acne and redness-fighting PAD-enriched powdered clay treatment that relentlessly tackles skin problems with its amazing ingredients to gently cleanse, soothe and nourish!
Acne Care is the result of a collaboration between Maskaolin and Elyn’s Lab, and is made from premium quality, hand-picked, high mineral content Hungarian kaolin. If you’re looking to boost your facial routine with proven active ingredients, Acne Care Clay Mask is a must-have for your bathroom!
This clay mask:
– Fights acne
– Helps prevent blackheads
– Reduces the oiliness of the skin
– Helps fade pigmentation spots and acne blemishes
– Specially formulated for problem skin
– Reduces redness
– Fragrance- and dye-free
Main active ingredients
Kaolin, also known as white clay, is extremely effective for problem skin. It’s non-drying, with beneficial minerals that make it super effective for improving the condition of your skin, and it’s also soothing. And the clay mined from Maskaolin’s clay quarry is special because the gentle processing means that the mined Hungarian clay retains all its mineral content and crystalline molecular structure, and therefore all its beneficial properties.
PAD (Potassium Azeloyl Diglycinate) is a derivative created to replace azelaic acid. By combining azelaic acid with glycine, the beneficial effects of azelaic acid are retained, but a much lighter, more rapidly absorbed active ingredient is created. PAD is excellent at controlling sebum production and helping to maintain skin balance. Its ability to inhibit the enzyme responsible for melanin production helps to get rid of acne blemishes and fight pigmentation, while its glycine content also provides moisturizing properties.
This powerful duo is also enriched with zinc, which has a soothing effect and helps to regenerate the skin.
How to use it in your routine
1. To make a fresh clay mask, place a powder mask base in a small bowl and add water. Always use as many spoonfuls of water as you use spoonfuls of powder, but feel free to vary the proportions to suit your own taste.
If you just want to apply it to your face, 1 teaspoon of water and 1 teaspoon of powder mask will be enough, but if you want an extra spa experience, increase the amount. You can use the face mask on any part of the body (e.g. neck, décolleté, back).
2. Mix the powder mask base and water. It’s best if it doesn’t flow, but remains creamy and easy to spread.
3. Using your fingers or a concealer brush, apply the face mask to your cleansed skin. Avoid the eye area and other sensitive areas.
You can also vary the amount according to how thickly you want to apply the mask. If you apply it thinly, it will start to dry very quickly, but if you have a little more time, you can safely apply a larger amount.
4. Leave on for 3-6 minutes and rinse thoroughly. It’s important to know that the thicker you apply it, the slower it will dry, but it’s best to wash it off when it’s starting to lighten in patches. It’s important not to let it dry completely everywhere.
5. Don’t forget to moisturize after use!
Use up to this many times a week:
Use 2-3 times a week as part of your routine.