Knowing the right denture cleaning technique is crucial to keep your dentures shining and one of the best ways to feel confident all day long. Corega Whitening Denture Cleansing Tablets not only kill 99.9%* of bacteria that cause bad breath, but when used as directed, they help remove stubborn discoloration and plaque build-up, helping to maintain the original color of your dentures.
Kills more pathogens than conventional toothpaste*.
Deep cleans, helping to preserve the original color of dentures.
Laboratory tests show it kills 99.9% of bacteria that cause bad breath.
When used as directed, helps reduce plaque and eliminates stubborn discoloration.
Gentle on denture material.
*only for soaking, based on laboratory tests
Unlike some toothpastes, Corega denture cleansers have a low-abrasive formula. They clean without scratching, leaving little room for undesirable bacteria and other microorganisms to grow.
1. Drop one tablet into a glass with a sufficient amount of lukewarm (but not hot) water to cover the denture.
2. Soak for 3 minutes (or leave in solution overnight).
3. Clean the denture with the solution using a soft-bristled toothbrush.
4. Rinse the denture thoroughly under running water.
5. Pour out the remaining cleansing solution immediately after use.