If you’re looking for extra gum comfort from the pressure, rubbing and irritation that dentures can cause, then try Corega Comfort denture adhesive. With ADAPTAGRIP technology, it’s more than just an adhesive, it forms a hydro-activated gel and contains carbomer and carboxy methylcellulose. Designed to start working immediately, it helps provide a protective cushioning layer throughout the day along with a snug hold.
Helps cushion the gums and prevent irritation
Easy to apply with precision nozzle
Strong all-day hold
1. Clean and dry your dentures.
2. Apply product as shown in the diagram, not too close to denture edges.
Upper denture: Apply in a long continuous strip, followed by 2 shorter strips in the middle of the denture.
Lower denture: Apply product in a long continuous strip.
Partial denture: Apply 2 short strips.
3. Rinse mouth before inserting dentures.
4. Press dentures into place, hold firmly, and bite down for a few seconds to secure hold.
1. Swish mouth with water.
2. Slowly remove dentures using a rocking motion.
3. Wipe adhesive residue from gums and dentures with a soft, moist cloth.
4. Use a Corega denture cleanser to thoroughly clean your dentures.