NIVEA SUN products contain highly effective UVA/UVB filters for immediate protection and are suitable for all skin types. To protect your skin, we recommend the following steps: Cover up with a hat, t-shirt and sunglasses. Wide brimmed hats or foreign legion style caps are best. A wide-brimmed hat and long-sleeved top or maxi dress will not only help protect your skin, you'll also be the height of summer style! Spend time in the shade if your shadow is shorter than you.
NIVEA SUN Protect & Bronze provides advanced protection and supports the skin's natural tanning process for a beautifully natural tan.
IMPORTANT USAGE INSTRUCTIONS Shake well before use.
• Do not spray directly onto face/avoid inhalation.
• Apply generously before sun exposure enough before rubbing in, let it dry then reapply to ensure adequate coverage and no missed areas.
• Reapply frequently especially after swimming, perspiring and toweling.
• When applied correctly this bottle contains 6 full body applications for an average adult.
• Applying insufficient product will lower the level of protection.
• Avoid intensive midday sun (11-3pm).
• Allow to absorb completely and avoid contact with textiles and hard surfaces to prevent staining.
• Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight.
•Wear protective clothing (cap, t-shirt, shorts)and apply sufficient sunscreen on sun-exposed areas (face, arms, and legs).
• Even when protected avoid over-exposure to the sun as it is a serious health threat.
• Skin compatibility dermatologically approved.